2019 was a year of a lot of personal changes for me. I am a huge fan of being the eternal student and to keep learning. Personal development and emotional deep dives into my personality type are a great way for me to learn more about myself and my strengths, as well as notice my blind spots.
Blind spots are challenging, because it takes a lot of awareness to notice the stuff you choose to avoid, not confront, or deal with.
Life is very much like MFR principles—sometimes I really love that, and sometimes it drives me up the wall.
- Go with the direction of ease, feel the resistance, but don’t push into it.
- When you feel resistance, just hang out at the barrier and feel until something shifts, without forcing.
- Notice where you are holding tension and feel that.
So, I am wishing all of you a wonderful 2020, filled with all kinds of new opportunity and growth. We are entering our 9th year of being open, and love taking great care of all of you.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do, to help you transform into exactly whom you need to be.
Brenda (who does sit still—that is me in Cabo on a retreat in October 2019).
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - March 6, 2023
- New Year – New Chapter - February 7, 2023
- Monarch PT Moving in 2023 - January 1, 2023